Full-time Chukwudoh Group: Operations Officer Vacancy
The Chukwudoh is a group of companies under a single pavilion with a common vision to provide goods and services that make life easy and businesses thrive whilst constantly improving systems that stand out in efficient service delivery and superior quality.
The Job : Operations Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are seeking an organized and driven operations officer that will effectively develop and increase efficiency of operations for our organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and direct daily company operational processes and procedures
- Ensure company operations align with and advance business objectives
- Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects
- Analyze and maintain operational data
- Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
- Supervise daily work
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization
- Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
- Contribute to innovation of new products
- Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies
- Monitor product inventory
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in any field
- 2+ years’ experience in operations preferred
- Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
- Strong business acumen
- Acute understanding of resource allocation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Experience media/printing Industry is added advantage
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadline.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]