Full-time Chief Security Officer at the Federal University Lafia
The Governing Council of Federal University Lafia, hereby invites interested and qualified individuals to fill the position below:
The Job : Chief Security Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
- The Chief Security Officer is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for coordination and maintenance of security in the University.
- The Chief Security Officer is the head of the Security Unit.
- Candidate for the post should be matured with a proven record of integrity, discipline and physically fit.
- Must be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff of the University.
Candidate for this post shall:
- Possess a good Honours degree.
- Must be a retired police officer of not below the rank of Superintendent of police or its equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Navy or State Services.
- Experience in security coverage in a tertiary institution may be of added advantage.
- Be computer literate and proficient in relevant computer applications.
- The salary attached to this position is CONUSSS 13.
- The appointment shall be on two years contract appointment and may be renewable, subject to a satisfactory performance.
- The salary and conditions of service of the Chief Security Officer shall be as obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit fifteen (15) copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
Full name(Surname first in capital letters).
Place and date of birth.
Number and ages of children.
E-mail and telephone numbers.
Permanent home address.
State of origin and LGA.
Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates.
Positions held with dates.
Membership of professional bodies.
Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Application should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelope marked “Chief Security Officer” to:
Federal University Lafia,
Note: Applicants are expected to request their referees to forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.