Full-time Chief Risk Officer at Letshego Microfinance Bank
Letshego MFB (formerly FBN Microfinance Bank), incorporated in March 2008 and duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria under the BOFIA (Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act No 25 of 1999), commenced operations January 2009. Letshego MFB is a national microfinance bank licensed to operate in all 36 states of Nigeria. Currently the bank has a footprint in Lagos, Abuja and Oyo. Letshego Holdings Limited (Letshego), acquired a 100 percent stake in FBN Microfinance Bank (FBN MFB) in December 2015 from its parent, FBN Holdings Plc, so as to advance its ambition of building a leading African financial services group focused on inclusive finance.
The Job : Chief Risk Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To promote and sustain a culture of risk management discipline, anticipation and compliance within the country;
- To ensure that there are effective standards and internal controls, policies and procedures, systems and a risk management framework that supports business sustainability and continuity as well as ensuring compliance with various banking and regulatory policies;
- To anticipate and proactively ensure management of all potential risks, including market, credit, operations, information security, regulatory compliance and reputation risks and to initiate actions to pre-empt systemic risks; and
- To represent the risk and assurance function to external stakeholders such as regulators and investors as well as to the Board
Education and/or Experience Required
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor degree in Risk Management or equivalent financial qualification
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with relevant risk, compliance (AML & CFT) and/or process management exp.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV to NGCareers@letshego.com . Please ensure that the subject of your email reads “Chief Risk Officer”.