Full-time Cheki Nigeria Limited: Software Developer (PHP) Vacancy
Cheki Nigeria Limited is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale in Nigeria. We do not sell cars directly but rather offer a state of the art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, 4WDs, vans, bikes and trucks and other vehicles.
The Job : Software Developer (PHP)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex Web-based applications.
- Convert data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc) into developed databases.
- Interface with customers directly to: gather requirements, troubleshoot problems, training etc.
- Balance a variety of concurrent projects.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Minimum of a degree
- 5 – 7 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
N300K – 350K per month
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] subject of the email should be “Application for COO Role”