Full-time Cheki Nigeria Limited: Sales Manager Vacancy
Cheki Nigeria Limited is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale in Nigeria. We do not sell cars directly but rather offer a state of the art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, 4WDs, vans, bikes and trucks and other vehicles.
The Job : Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Share knowledge and experience gained in local market across the network.
- Setting a clear vision and goals for the sales team to achieve targeted performance.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team.
- Leads development of company sales and marketing strategies globally.
- Driving the business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day operations
- Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns.
- Designs and recommends online sales programs and sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
- Maintains relationships with significant partners including distributors, dealers and customers.
- Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Manages company training initiatives including employees/dealers/partners and customers.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Analyzing the business to determine shortfalls and developing action plans to improve performance.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Execute and reprimand under-performing sales personnel.
- Development of the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Collaborates with Customer support to deliver a consistent customer/dealer/partner experience.
- Work with accounts department to drive receivables collection;
- Educate sales team by establishing Weekly programs in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sector and competitive strategies.
- Targeted unit sales and gross profit.
- Existing Client Engagement.
- Client Acquisition Rates.
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Conversion of leads and prospects.
- Accuracy of margins.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- 7- 10 years’ experience.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong selling and presentation skill.
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements.
- Familiarity with best practices and web-based marketing is essential. Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications required.
- Ability to think strategically, convert ideas into vision and lead other in implementation.
- Knowledge of dealers and distribution channels.
- Collaborative team player.
- Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Commitment to hitting targets.
- Effective time management.
- Analytical Ability.
- Management Knowledge.
N400,000 – N500,000 per month.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] subject of the email should be “Application for COO Role”