Full-time Catholic Relief Services (CRS): Call for Master Trainers Recruitment
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 100 countries. CRS programs assist persons based on need, regardless of creed, ethnicity, or nationality. As CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, strengthening and building the capacity of partner organizations is fundamental to the work of CRS. CRS re-established its presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on health, vulnerable children, agriculture, extractives and governance, and peace building programming.
The Job : Call for Master Trainers for 2018 GF LLIN Campaigns
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR MASTER TRAINERS FOR LLIN MASS CAMPAIGN
Master trainers will be assigned to specific training locations within a Local Government Area (LGA) of a state (Ogun, Jigawa, Kastina and Gombe). 75 Master Trainers will be required for Ogun state where the first LLIN Campaign will take place
To provide trainings and effective knowledge dissemination to campaign implementers on the use of the Cash and Asset Transfer (CAT) Strategy for LLIN mass campaign in Ogun, Jigawa, Kastina and Gombe states.
To manage inventory and overall distribution and retrieval of the all CAT devices and ICT4D tools required during trainings.
- To provide required training to Ward Supervisors, Household mobilizers and Distribution teams on the following:
- Use of the Red Rose App for LLIN Mass Campaign.
- Data collection procedure for LLIN Mass Campaign.
- Manipulation of the Android Device for LLIN Mass Campaign.
- Setup and Configuration of Finger print scanners.
- Device power management, safety and security.
- Data Entry Dynamics.
- Collecting geo coordinates and Location services.
- Scanning procedure of Net card and staff badges
- Personnel information update form (P-3d)
- Biometric Time and Attendance Tracking
- Provide tier 1 level real time support on android devices during trainings on request using the help button on the RR android app.
- Conduct Biometric Time and Attendance Tracking of campaign personnel during trainings.
- Tracking changes of campaign personnel and capturing of update on the CAT platform during trainings to ensure efficient printing and delivery of badges for training and activity authentication.
- Device Provision, Distribution and Inventory:
- Ensure distribution of ICT4D tools to identified ward supervisors, Household mobilizers and distribution teams as per selection criteria.
- Update device distribution inventory database upon distribution of devices to ward supervisors, Household mobilizers and distribution teams during trainings
- Ensure submission and signing of device security, safety and management document by ward supervisors, Household mobilizers and distribution teams before collection of ICT4D tools.
- Ensure provisioning and delivery of Buffer ICT4D equipment in a case of theft, loss or damage during trainings
- First Degree (or HND) in a relevant field
- Previous experience in using smart phones, iPad and tablets for data digital data collation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages – MS Office and Excel especially and
- Training and supervision skills are required
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral Communication skills.
- Must have an android device and a functional Laptop computer.
Successful candidates will be required to be based in the state where the LLIN Campaign will take place.
Previous experience with LLIN Campaign or other health programmes
The Master Trainers will be trained for a 6-day period and afterwards be deployed to designated State/LGA of assignment.
The Master Trainer will report to the ICT4D Consultant in-charge of the designated LGA working closely with the LGA coordinators. The ICT4D Officers will provide cluster monitoring and supportive supervision, while overall coordination and technical oversight will be provided by the ICT4D Specialist.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
CRS ICT4D Officers and Consultants, State Support teams, State Ministries of Health (SMoH) staff, LGA teams, LGA Coordinators, Ward Supervisors, Household mobilizers, Distribution teams, CRS Global Fund Malaria Nigeria Program Team, National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) staff, Society for Family Health (SFH) staff, CRS ICT4D Specialist and RedRose Team.
The Master Trainers payment will be disbursed as per activity schedules, submission of completed & verifiable report upon completion of agreed deliverables.
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their expression of interest (EOI) along with a detailed resume as attached MS word documents to [email protected] The title of the service and state should be stated as the subject of your email, along with the job code LGA070318. E.g Application as LGA Coordinator LLIN Mass Campaign, Ogun State LGA070318 OR MT070318. E.g Application as Master Trainer Ogun State GF LLIN Mass Campaign MT070318
The resume should include but not limited to the following: personal profile, skills, competencies and suitability for the assignment as well as readiness for immediate short-term engagement plus a copy of such previous work, if available.
Applications should reach us by COB Tuesday, March 13, 2018. Only qualified persons will be contacted and invited for interview.
“CRS is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.