Full-time Case Worker at INTERSOS
INTERSOS is an independent non-profit humanitarian organization that assist the victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts and exclusion. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equality of rights and respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable and unprotected people. INTERSOS is looking for the following competent candidates for NHF funded projects (subject to approval from the donor – initially job contracts will be 1-month duration) in Magumeri LGA, Borno state, Nigeria.
The Job : Case Worker
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location Maiduguri and Magumeri
Experience Diploma 1 year
To increase INTERSOS Humanitarian Programmes through the provision of strategic support on Health and Nutrition activities in the field with accordance with INTERSOS principles.
Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience in Gender Based Violence projects.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be approachable, diplomatic and able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Good leadership skills and a team player.
- Be computer literate including Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel).
- Possess excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Kanuri language is mandatory
- Residence in Magumeri LGA is considered as an asset
How To Apply