Full-time Canon EMEA Ongoing Recruitment
Canon Europe is a subsidiary of Canon Inc. of Japan, a world-leading innovator and provider of imaging solutions.
For over 50 years we have delivered pioneering imaging technologies to our customers in Europe.
Our customers benefit from consumer and professional imaging products including leading edge photographic equipment, printers, scanners and binoculars, as well as our advanced range of Digital Compact and SLR cameras. In addition, our Business Solutions offer a vast portfolio of print and document solutions for small and medium businesses, large corporations and governments.
Our Industrial Products Business Unit widens our scope further still, offering products to suit markets as diverse as medical, optical, broadcast and IT multinationals.
Canon Europe contributes around one third of Canon’s global sales revenue and employs in the region of 18,000 people across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
The Job : Channel Account Manager -Nigeria B2C
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Candidate would be Canon’s representative at the Tier-2 level, responsible for the development of the retail channels in Lagos.
Tier-2 is defined as the reseller of Canon Products who purchases Canon products from Canon’s designated distributors (business partners) and will be reposible for: Channel Penetration, Demand Generation, Brand Visibility and Enhance Canon MASH in Lagos.
What we give
- With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Channel, Account and Competition Mapping.
- Establish Tier 2 contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the Tier 2 partner (Account Decision Makers).
- Introduce Canon Products at the account utilizing the relationship established with T2 dealer.
- Product training to Tier 2 Salesmen and Merchandisers.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and the Tier 1 partner.
- Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marcom team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor the Channel Partner program in the country with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving In store visibility, development of localized POS materials and display stands.
- Propose, and Support PMs / BDMs in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
- Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – very desirable
- Background and knowledge of market environments – desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English- essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
- Be based in Lagos – essential.
You will need
- Drive for results
- Focus on the customer
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively
- Negotiate & Influence
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.
How To Apply