Full-time Cadbury Nigeria Plc: Logistics Operations Manager Vacancy
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ’z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
The Job : Logistics Operations Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 1710087
Job: CS&L Warehousing
Customer Service & Logistics:
- Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. You’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Logistics Operations Manager:
- The Logistics Operations department is operating in a complex and changing environment as to company structures, networks, suppliers, customers, processes, systems as well as internal and external interfaces.
- Leading the Logistics Operations Team in West Africa
- Managing relationship with third party logistics providers (3PL) to ensure highest service level, and smooth operation alongside the Supply Chain (Transportation)
- Develop, monitor and control the operational cost budgets with regards to costs
- Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes to improve operational and financial performance
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities
- Manage relevant KPI Performance
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements
- Create data basis for tender and contractual negotiations
- Ensuring compliance to business and quality standards
- University degree in Logistics, Economy or Business Administration
- Solid background in Logistics, haulage management Customer Service, Supply Chain management
- Min 3 years of experience in managing logistics, supply chain or planning
- Experience from FMCG or multinational private organizations, which must include no less than 5 years in management
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Experience in internal and external Stakeholder Management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in working with SAP
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- People management experience
- In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits
- We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
How To Apply