Full-time Bytesize Limited: Senior Executive, Strategy & Planning Vacancy
Bytesize Limited is a part of the largest independent agency network – Worldwide Partners, We are a full service digital communications agency in Nigeria; we combine consumer research, creativity and insight to transform your business.
The Job : Senior Executive, Strategy & ; Planning
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- This job description sets out the scope of the role of Senior Executive, Strategy & Planning at Bytesize, along with the main duties of the role.
- It does not include or define all tasks, which the post holder may be expected to carry out.
- Duties may vary from time to time without changing the nature of the post or the level of responsibility.
- The post holder may also be required to carry out any other duties as required by their line manager.
- To ensure that SMART objectives are in place across all campaigns and that these are understood and agreed with each client
- To proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments and ensure that campaign strategies are adapted in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements
- To ensure that client reporting utilises the right metrics, delivers robust insight, includes clear actions and relates clearly to achievement against agreed objectives.
- To ensure that reports are professionally written and proofed, following all relevant company style guidelines
- To ensure that knowledge and understanding of the vertical markets served by your clients is gleaned, maintained and developed on an ongoing basis
- To prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations to clients to demonstrate progress and upsell additional products and services, ensuring that documentation and presentation material follows all company style guidelines
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work both on own initiative and as a team lead.
Scope of the Role
- To drive client strategy across your portfolio of accounts and advise clients on how to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner by utilising their various marketing channels most efficiently, advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels and ensuring that advice is delivered with confidence and gravitas
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with any other third party agencies used by each client
- Proactive and highly organised, with excellent information management skills a proven ability to multi-task.
- Excellent project management, campaign management and planning skills
- Have a complete understanding of the client`s business and market
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about digital marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally
- Bright, motivated and driven, with the motivation to lead by example
- Honest and trustworthy
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and cover letter with the advertised role as subject to: email@example.com