Full-time Bytesize Limited: Digital Executive, Planning & Social Media Management Vacancy
Bytesize Limited is a part of the largest independent agency network – Worldwide Partners, We are a full service digital communications agency in Nigeria; we combine consumer research, creativity and insight to transform your business.
The Job : Digital Executive, Planning & Social Media Management
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Media Planning & Buying:
- Developing media plans in line with the digital strategy created for a campaign
- Strategically place ads and negotiate rates, payment terms and more.
- Working with account manager and creative team to ensure development of creative concepts are contextually correct with respect to the media plan
- Negotiate and buy media as per the media plan
- Work with third-party ad serving tools to traffic the campaign for launch
- Manage the launch of campaigns delivering launch report to clients
- Manage administrative duties including preparing and collecting insertion orders for every media buy
- Monitor live campaigns to identify any issues and optimization steps
- Compile all key delivery information to ensure proper reconciliation of delivered activity and booked activity for invoicing purposes
- Maintain historical database of campaign results
- Explore media alternatives and be creative in recommending media solutions.
- Keep track of new media and new methods of using existing media and new developments, and shares with the planning group of such developments
Social Media Management:
- This involves conducting research on new social media strategies that can be implemented on the brand pages
- Creating a social media plan/strategy for clients
- Creating a social media conversation calendar
- Monitoring & moderating social media pages
- Creating weekly/monthly social media reports
- Setting up and optimizing social media advertising campaigns
- Proposing social media strategies for the brand
- Liaising with the creative team to ensure creatives for the pages are ready as at when due and in line with the brand’s guidelines
- Interfacing with the brand’s TG either through a dipstick survey or a brand organized session
- Attending social media trainings organized either by the brand team or internally.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and cover letter with the advertised role as subject to: email@example.com