Full-time BW Offshore: Camp Boss Vacancy
BW Offshore is a leading global provider of floating production services to the oil and gas industry, with a fleet of 15 FPSOs and one FSO. The company has an excellent track record on project execution and operations, with more than 30 years of experience. The company is represented in the major oil regions world-wide, with presence across Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe and West Africa. BW Offshore is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and is part of the BW Group, one of the world’s largest maritime groups.
The Job : Camp Boss
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
BW Offshore is seeking candidates for the position of Camp Boss. The position will be responsible for supervising the catering and housekeeping service(s) on board our Units in Nigeria.
In line with NOGICDA (2010) requirements, this position is open to Nigerian Nationals only.
- Manage and control the Catering Department to ensure safe and hygienic functioning of all catering and accommodation facilities
- Responsible for menu planning and healthy, high in quality and nutritious food preparation
- Responsible for provision receiving and handling, ensuring that food quality is within accepted standards
- Responsible for provision storage conditions and monitoring
- Responsible for laundry activities and housekeeping of accommodation, provision stores rooms, laundry and galley
- Develop and revise procedures and standing instructions for the Catering Department as required
- Assist in preparation of budget and control expenditure
- Responsible for maintaining sufficient stock levels of food provisions, laundry and cleaning consumables and linen
- Responsible for collection, processing and disposal of waste for the catering department
- Responsible for competency assessment and performance evaluation of catering department
- Responsible for planning of all catering activities
- Liaise and co-operate with the OIM, Medic and other departments on catering and hygiene issues
- Liaise with the onshore catering contractor
- Prepare and administer required reports
- Undertake training relevant to the position requirements
- Responsible for on-the-job-training (OJT) of subordinates
- Member of Emergency Response Team
Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline – Food and nutrition, Hotel management etc.
Ideally 7 years of experience in similar role, with 2 of these being offshore
- Good inter-personal and communications skills
- Good supervisory and administrative skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
How To Apply