Full-time Business Development Officer at Norak Technologies Limited
Norak Technologies Limited is an IT Solutions and Consulting Company. Since its establishment the company has emerged as one of the leading solutions provider and consultant in the Nigerian IT space.
The Job : Business Development Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are seeking for an energetic and motivated Business Development Manager to join their international team in developing the Nigeria e-Commerce.
- Previous experience in business development and management is required. Knowledge of e-Commerce is an added advantage.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will assist the management with the development of a new e-Commerce platform.
- To plan, coordinate and implement the vision of the e-Commerce platform.
- The objective is to increase visibility and brand recognition.
- Strategic Planning and implementation
- Media/ public relations
- Preparing Newsletter, Brochures and Promotional Materials
- Website and Social Media
- Sponsorships and Speaking Engagements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of science or Art (B.Sc or B.A), HND minimum
- 3 years’ experience in Business Development and Management
- Knowledge of e-Commerce is an added advantage
- Microsoft Office applications (outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with SEO and Google Analytics.
- Confident, energetic, articulate and hardworking with a desire to excel and a passion for the work.
- Candidate must demonstrate initiative, be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments, and able to work well with staff at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Absolute command of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing Tools
- Ability to write effectively for public relations and other purposes, for audiences inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to prepare written materials, to support and to follow-up marketing opportunities
- Organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good organization, communication and research skills
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]