Full-time Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group
MG Vowgas Group – An indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company that is located in Port Harcourt, is seeking for the employment of a highly qualified, proactive and experienced candidate, to join her existing team in the capacity below:
The Job : Business Development Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are seeking a Business Development Manager/Officer who is conversant with the oil and gas industry.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Minimum of First Degree/HND in any business related discipline.
- Any professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related function within the Oil and Gas industry.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.