Full-time Business Development Manager – Security and Safety Systems at Bosch Africa
Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
The Job : Business Development Manager – Security and Safety System
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Pro-actively drive business development / demand generation activities aimed at end users / consultants / specifiers / contractors / authorities and other relevant market players.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Actively get involved in tender specification of projects and occasionally provide support to partners.
- Analyse, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for key verticals (end user groups): generate, follow-up and win project leads within focus verticals
- Drive the increase of market intelligence by providing feedback of the Nigerian security and safety market.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies
- Active use of CRM tool.
- Represent Bosch Security and Safety Systems in regional events.
- Drive the increase of the brand awareness of Bosch Security and Safety Systems in Nigeria
- Plan and organize the promotion of Bosch Security and Safety Systems through local seminars and trainings, influencer events, local advertising, public relation, releases for media, etc. In alignment with central marketing department.
- Support occasionally, sales and marketing activities for cross GB
Competencies & Qualifications:
- A good University Degree in Electrical Engineering or IT Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience (preferably in security and safety business) in Nigeria.
- Product knowledge in CCTV, Fire Alarm, Public Address systems, Congress Systems, Access control, Intrusion, security management is a plus.
- Ability to learn and understand the products technically and commercially.
- Commercial attitude, existing network / knowledge of consultants, specifiers, construction companies, architects and end users is an asset.
- Fluency in English language, additional languages are a plus.
- Strong target orientation, motivation and initiative.
- Ability to build long term relationship and networks.
- Strong level of analytical and strategic skills.
- Ability to work without daily supervision and driven by continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at top-level with professional organizations (Contractors, Consultants, Ministries, Trade Associations etc.).
- Great team player.
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How To Apply