Full-time Business Development Manager at Energy360 Africa
Energy360 Africa is providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry. Energy360 uses the power of real-time data to reduce fuel losses, lower operational costs, lower operational control breaches and improve margins for fuel retailers. We are the future of fuel retailing, helping you manage your fuel business more effectively, giving you visibility and control over your business. We specialize in the implementation of end-to-end secure business technology solutions readily accessible to both operators and business executives.
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
We are searching for a vibrant and energetic experienced business development manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- To efficiently, develop, direct, coordinate all marketing/sales activities and policies to achieve the company’s Corporate and Business strategies.
- Provide leadership, top level connections for market penetration, market intelligence report, market development to maximize profitability, and achieve global brand image and stakeholders’ objectives.
- This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Strategic planning for future development
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any relevant field.
- An MBA in Marketing and membership with a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- 2 – 3 years experience in sales & marketing
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role in a technology or retail fuels company.
- The successful applicant will be goal driven and results focused with “can do” attitude.
If you are the person we are looking for you will:
- Be a self-starter, fast thinker, innovative, high performance team leader with integrity
- Possess proven superior sales, leadership, negotiating, interpersonal, communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Be able to develop and implement marketing and business development plans to achieve or exceed agreed levels of profitable revenue.
How To Apply
Send CV to email@example.com