Full-time Business Development Manager at Bosch Africa
Bosch has been present in Africa since 1906, at present in ten African countries: South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Angola, Mozambique, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana and Tunisia. Depending on future business development, the company plans to increase this number in the next years. All four Bosch business sectors – Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology – have operations on the continent.
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Pro-actively drive business development / demand generation activities aimed at end users / consultants / specifiers / contractors / authorities and other relevant market players.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Actively get involved in tender specification of projects and occasionally provide support to partners.
- Analyse, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for key verticals (end user groups): generate, follow-up and win project leads within focus verticals
- Drive the increase of market intelligence by providing feedback of the Nigerian security and safety market.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies
- Active use of CRM tool.
- Represent Bosch Security and Safety Systems in regional events.
- Drive the increase of the brand awareness of Bosch Security and Safety Systems in Nigeria
- Plan and organize the promotion of Bosch Security and Safety Systems through local seminars and trainings, influencer events, local advertising, public relation, releases for media, etc. In alignment with central marketing department.
- Support occasionally, sales and marketing activities for cross GB.
How To Apply