Full-time Business Development Lead, OAL at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
The Job : Business Development Lead, OAL
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No.: OAL/BDM
Oiltools Africa Limited a leading indigenous Oil & Gas manufacturing and service AOS Orwell company is expanding its Nigerian portfolio. We are seeking high energy, professional business development personnel to grow our expanding portfolio of upstream / midstream products and services including solutions such as TSA (Thermal Spray Aluminium/TSZ – Zinc /Xylan.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Business Development Lead will achieve financial revenue objectives assigned to the role by generating new agreements, and developing new business opportunities.
- Generate new agreements with companies for the purpose of acquiring purchase orders swiftly
- Develop new business opportunities in the assigned new product / service line
- Prospect for new client opportunities
- Generate & submit estimates, quotes, and lead tender submission process where applicable.
- A good relevant first degree with technical sales experience expected; an MBA will be an added advantage but not necessary if experience can be demonstrated
- Upstream / Midstream service or manufacturing experience with a company conducting business with an International Oil Company is an asset but not necessary
- 1 to 5 years in Sales and Marketing or Account Management
- Proven experience of engaging with decision makers.
- Evidence of past successes with major clients will be required
- Aggressive B2B corporate sales environment experience required. Upstream, Midstream or Downstream oilfield sales experience an asset.
- Will require excellent client, customer management and sales skills and will be expected to put together high quality quotes and tenders.
- Will need to have a strong drive to find new business; willing to take 10 No’s till the candidate receives that Yes and constantly engage in money generating prospecting activities.
- The person must possess strong sales leadership skills; Candidate must be willing to prospect daily and take a lead role in sourcing new clients for our products and services.
- Must be capable of working independently of organization with little to no support required; able to sustain forward momentum for extremely long sales cycles, sometimes greater than 1 year while continuing to achieve monthly purchase order targets.
- Must have excellent Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills, very strong written, verbal communication, negotiation and leadership skills, stellar time management skills, interpersonal abilities with good work ethics
- Outstanding oilfield / NAPIMS networking skills are required for this role
- Detailed understanding of either the upstream and/or midstream market business would be a significant asset.
- Sound knowledge of pricing models, bid and contract negotiation
How To Apply