Full-time Business Developers at Red Lens Consulting
Red Lens Consulting is a business and research consulting company that is focused on providing solutions that help business owners make informed and smart decisions that would help them build financially sustainable businesses.
We are actively seeking candidates representative that would be able to build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, generate quality leads, negotiate and close business deals.
The Job :Business Developers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Search for new clients through networking, cold calling, researching
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Identify means of generating interest from potential clients and converting potential clients to clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Red Lens Consulting.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Red Lens Consulting.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Develop and nurture relationships with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the solution/service Red Lens can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Handle potential clients’ objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion; using a variety of methods to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Partly manage social media pages of the company
- Submit weekly progress reports
- Minimum of a B.Sc
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word and the internet for research
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Be self-driven with a mind-set that won’t take “No” for an answer
- Have a professional image and conduct
- Commission based (Uncapped commissions)
- N30,000 allowance
How To Apply