Full-time Business Analyst – West Africa at Haussmann Group
Haussmann is a leading Workplace Solutions Company in East Africa working with international corporates aiming to increase business growth through inspiring employee engagement and productivity.
The Job : Business Analyst – West Africa
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As Business Analyst West Africa, you’ll play an important role in the company’s quest to become the leading Design & Build company in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- You will be preparing the opening of our offices in Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast.
You will be in charge of:
- Mapping the West African market: you will be autonomous on driving research in the 3 main countries: mapping of existing offices, their needs and core business areas.
- Business Intelligence: you will define the sales strategy and set up conditions of a successful growth (people, financial structure, new business opportunities…) in order for the West Africa MD to have first insights.
- Leads generation: you will participate to local events in order to prequalify leads and get Haussmann Group brand known on the West African area.
- Competitive benchmark: you will develop a first idea of the serviced offices market in West Africa and deliver key strategic moves in order to enter the market.
If you join Haussmann, you’ll work with a team of hungry people on a mission to become a leader in Africa. To be a successful candidate, you must have the following skills/experiences:
- Experience of business development in a demanding and fast-moving environment
- Experience in a developing country is a plus
- Experience dealing with sales matters
- Experience in the Design & Build sector is a plus
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and application letter to: [email protected] with the subject of the email been: “Job Opening – Business Analyst West Africa”