Full-time Bühler Nigeria: Sales Rice Business Unit Nigeria Vacancy
Bühler Nigeria is based in Lagos. We are offering access to faster after-sales and service with local expertise. Bühler Nigeria provides the entire range of products and services of the Bühler Group, being the competent partner when it comes to machines, plants and services for grain and food processing as well as for producing high-quality materials. We are looking for a qualified and committed individual to be part of our team.
The Job : Sales Rice Business Unit Nigeria
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Implement agreed sales strategies of the Rice business unit in Nigeria.
- Deliver agreed RC sales targets for Nigeria – annual Orders Released (OR), annual gross margin (DB1) both for equipment / plant and customer service.
- Understand the respective industries’ and customers’ requirements, trends and expectations in Nigeria and regularly report back findings to the respective business unit and management.
- Develop and proactively manage and nurture business relations with assigned strategic accounts in Nigeria.
- Raise customer awareness and interest and support and follow-up on marketing communication campaigns in Nigeria.
- Generate and manage sales leads and build sufficient projects pipeline, Promote and sell single machines, cleaning lines and complete processing lines in Nigeria.
- Ensure SAP CRM and SOM are up to date to support sales forecasting, marketing initiatives and capacity planning, Ensure project quality (margins, T&C, project risk analysis).
- A technical background is essential and an Engineering University degree or equivalent would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of sound professional experience in sales for capital goods
- Driven sales intelligence
- Experience in working in Nigeria would be an advantage
What we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technical & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment
How To Apply