Full-time Bridges To Goodness (B2G) Projects: Social Media Executive Vacancy
BRIDGES TO GOODNESS (B2G) PROJECTS is a social enterprise organization founded by a team of social architects to offer foundational education solutions for accelerated development of Africa. We are leading a transformative force with new ideas, relentless in the pursuit of better people, better communities, better nations and a better Africa. We have proven specialty in the design and delivery of innovative models for accelerating the performance capacity of people and communities.
The Job : Social Media Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Gender: Male & Female
Are you witty, smart and funny? And you’re not the only one who thinks so…
Then we need a you as a Social Media Executive to rule our social media space.
You’ll compete fiercely but fairly with our competitors, and ensure we’re doing more than ‘just fine’ out there. You’ll creatively engage visitors to our pages/channels, you’ll sell and cross sell without trying so hard to.
Your ultimate goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, generate website traffic and impact revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle Social Media Marketing
- Ensure company presence on all major social media handles – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Curate and create original and engaging content on a regular schedule.
- Drive content using both ‘paid-push’ and organic routes
- Grow an organic and loyal following
- Drive overall strategic direction of editorial, creative and management of production for websites (corporate site and associated properties), digital video (YouTube and other video channels) and other media outlets.
- Research, communicate, and meet with internal stakeholders to gain adequate product knowledge, understand business goals and objectives to get a clear understanding of how pivotal your role is to meeting those goals.
- Actively monitor and manage company’s public image on social image.
- Ensure requests for materials (copy, graphics, video) from other internal departments are sufficient and being handled properly for content creation.
- Ensure to keep things fresh, editorially correct and factual before their display on social channels.
How To Apply
Applicants should come with their CV and tools for INTERVIEW and ASSESSMENT… Kindly come prepared.
Address: No 39, Emina Crescent, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
INTERVIEW takes place on MONDAY 12th of March 2018 by 11:00am.
Register&upload resume via apply online