Full-time Branch Manager at United Kingdom Education Advisory Service (UKEAS)
United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS), is an education consultancy committed to ensuring that in all our offices FREE expert advice is given by highly trained counsellors on any aspect of British education. We provide counselling and application services for international students wanting to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Founded in Taiwan in 1993, we have helped tens of thousands of students to achieve their goal of study in the UK.
The Job :Branch Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Branch manager co-ordinates the day-to-day operations of the branch by ensuring that staff and resources are optimally managed. Counselling of students, ensuring increased student placement and successful final choice targets are met.
Responsibilities (But Not Limited To)
As the Branch Manager you will need to:
- Deal with the branch email account (eg [email protected]) for proper communication internally and externally with partner institutions and other stakeholders
- Counsel students for all UKEAS study destination countries.
- Monitor counselling by keeping an eye on the general demeanour of counsellors and all staff domicile within the branch
- Maintain office services and administration by controlling correspondences; prompting staff to keep up-to-date database records; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring counselling functions.
- Facilitating presentations in-house (i.e Visa seminar) and to schools as a means of marketing
- Make sure targets are met via student registration, application and visas for the respective branch
- Ensure hitch free partner schools visitations by arranging times, advising counsellors, blocking times on the scheduler and making the best use of the visit by inviting relevant students and enquirers
- Follow-up of student status for the branch regularly
- Visa checking for all students by confirming all documents are correct prior to visa submission
- Ensure that company application procedures/ student guidelines are adhered to always
- Advise and enlighten staff on HR issues as may be issued by the Country Manager/Management
- Other duties that may be assigned by management
How To Apply
CLick Here To Apply ONlineInterview Date
Interviews are expected to be held on: Tuesday 29th May, 2018.
Applicants should send detailed CV and Covering Letter to: [email protected] The CV & Covering Letter should come as one document and not separate attachment. Please title e-mail as “Branch Manager, Kano office”.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
Register&upload resume via apply online