Full-time Board Member at Model Mission of Assistance in Africa | Momi Africa
Model Mission of Assistance in Africa | Momi Africa is an international organisation focused on Youth and Seniors Social Responsibility for Peace, Security, Social Inclusion and Sustainable Futures.
The Job : Board Member
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Advise on the organization’s projects and programs;
- Assist with Interpretation and Implementation of policies
- Provide forum for wider consultation in matters of programming
- Advise and lead international inclusion and expansion
- Serve as public relations persons in consonance with stated mandate
- Seek funding in support of organisation’sactivities and services;
- Assist with activities relating to administration and institutional growth
- Help maintain a policy-based efficient and effective governance system.
Interested Candidates should:
- Be experts in their respective fields;
- Have at least 5years practical working experience;
- Have a drive and zeal for change and development;
- Have excellent command of English language (verbal and written);
- Have good interpersonal relations skills.
- Citizens of any country can apply
- Loves working with children, youth and elderly persons
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Good inter-personal and public relations skills
- Excellent Social Media and/or Mainstream Media Competence
- Passion for efficiency, honesty, Loyalty and empathy.
- We seek a mix of racial, gender, cultural, professional and geographical diversity for the board.
- Our ideal board should be a mix of members who have experience in child rights, women’s rights, education, youth empowerment, social justice, grant writing, public relations, organizational development, working with diverse communities, law, senior’s social inclusion, information technology, etc.
How To Apply
Applicants should email their expression of interest with their CV, and letter of motivation (maximum one page), and two references to: [email protected] with “Board Member” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.Background checks will be carried out on all accepted candidates in accordance with Momi Africa’s Child Protection Policy.