Full-time Blogger & Content Developer at Fastamall Technologies Limited
Fastamall Technologies Limited brings into its fold, many varieties of technologies ranging from the online platforms like web hosting services, blogging and news services, system analysis and development, web application development and consultancy, graphics designs, branding and packaging, printing and publishing, software development, corporate training, social media marketing, video/sound editing, animation studio, internet marketing, Google PPC, video and mobile marketing, mobile applications development, etc.
The Job : Blogger & Content Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
We are looking for talented Bloggers to generate engaging, original content for our website. The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as a Blogger, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- AdvocatingAdvocating ing others about interests, products, or services.
Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Stayingcurrent on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Writingexperience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptionalwriting, research, and communication skills.
Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML.
Basic Salary and 10% commission.
Job Type: Commission
How To Apply