Internship Bhakor Consult Limited: IT Business Analyst (Intern) / Project Assistant Vacancy
Bhakor Consult Limited is a leading indigenous Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) service provider and software developer, operating locally and internationally through our antenna in various countries. We design, develop, support and promote software and ICT applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology.
Leveraging our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we partner with clients to advance their businesses by providing solutions that raise performance and serve their long-term objectives through our strategic business units.
The Job : IT Business Analyst (Intern) / Project Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst Intern + Project Assistant to work with our project team.
- Our firm needs a resourceful, passionate, self-driven Business Development Executive (Intern) to support the development and implementation of growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- We’re searching for interns willing to get career relevant work experience and create long term value for the firm.
- First and foremost, we’re looking for potential leaders who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for talents who are customer-oriented and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
- Support to develop, design and implement business plan strategy.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Handle requests for information and data and prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Minute taking, schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Contribute to the work of the organization as appropriate.
About the Role
- To support the Project Manager and Project officers in the delivery of several distinct projects which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- The Project Assistant will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- The ideal candidate will need to assist to deliver effective, highly competent project support and consistently deliver in a fast-paced environment which promotes positive relationships.
- Responsible for assisting the PM with the development of properly formatted specifications/work items and estimates containing all required technical information and project delivery information.
- Will assist the project managers in their key role of working as a liaison among Internal and External stakeholders including clients in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Pure Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science and Management.
- 0-2 year experience.
- Be below 28 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper-division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Tech Savvy with a Passion for IT
- VERIFIABLE Past experience in IT Business Analysis and/or IT Project management is required but not essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Visual Content Enthusiast.
- Documentation and Administrative Skills
- Ability to learn new skills fast.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Skills & Personal Competencies:
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages (or similar) – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Visio.
- Analytical and coherence in thinking
- Working in a high-pressure team
- Report writing Skills
- Ability to priorities workload and adjust to the needs
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude and Self-motivated.
- Innovative, creative and able to use own initiative.
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and flexible.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s and cover letter not more than 2 pages to: [email protected] The cover letter should among other things describe you fit to the job role and requirements.