Full-time Berger Paints Nigeria PLC: Factory Accountants Vacancy
Berger Paints Nigeria PLC is the Nigeria leading paint brand with over fifty years of quality product and seamless delivery of services. Over the years, we have been able to carve out the niche has being the market leader in the paints and coating industry.
The Job :Factory Accountants
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Products Costing and Determination of selling price
- Preparation of Production Report
- Checking and Review of Raw Materials Valuation
- Checking and Review of Subsidiary Accounts
- Review and Checking of WIP
- Computation of Landing cost of Raw Materials imported
- Preparation of Annual Budget
- Evaluation of Supply and Apply Projects
Applicants must possess:
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting plus a Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing Company, preferably with exposure to cost /factory accounting.
- Business acumen, Reconciliation, Communication, Leadership, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, Strategic Thinking.
- Advanced Excel skills, especially advanced financial modelling.
- Hands on ERP experience.
How To Apply