Full-time Bemil Nigeria Limited: Human Resource/ Operations Executive Vacancy
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
The Job : Human Resource/ Operations Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensures proper documentation of guards’ records.
- Issues Identity Cards to guards
- Coordinates the processing of all types of leave.
- Performs attendance entry, benefits, deductions, calculations and maintenance for guards.
- Implementation of all company Policies and Procedures
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Ensures new assignments are properly surveyed, weaknesses identified and customers advised accordingly.
- Ensures incidents are properly investigated and the necessary action taken.
- Ensures the Department and the guard force comply with the Guarding Service Quality Policy.
- Enforces discipline within the guard force and recommends disciplinary action in line with the Human Resource Policy.
- Ensure proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code).
- Develops and updates post orders for all locations.
- Establishes/maintains robust customer relationship to ensure complete understanding of customer processes to enable the delivery of viable security responses.
- Performs incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to all responsible functional management.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
How To Apply