Full-time Bemil Nigeria Limited: Customer Service / Credit Control Executive Vacancy
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
The Job : Customer Service / Credit Control Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Maintaining a close liaison with the sales department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
- Checking customer’s credit situation.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans.
- Assist in the setting up of the credit control system and ensures that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales and maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary and identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company’s policies.
- Undertake account reconciliations as required and ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Promote an efficient and professional image at all times demonstrated by the highest possible standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Deals directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Ensures prompt response to all customer inquiries.
- Handles and resolves customers’ complaints in a timely manner.
- Keeps records of customers’ interactions and transactions.
- Records details of inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken.
- Maintains a comprehensive customer data base.
- Ensures that all required customer meetings are scheduled, attended and documented.
- Analyses and documents loss of clients.
- Assesses guards’ uniforms/appearance during visits and issues reports.
- Carries out regular Customer Satisfaction Survey.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org