Full-time Bemil Nigeria Limited: Business Development Executive Vacancy
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in service delivery.
The Job : Business Development Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Maintain and increase in the sales of the Company.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding company’s customer base.
- Keeps up to date with products, services and competitors.
- Ensures that upon completion of each sales, liaise with relevant operational Management team to ensure that service requirement are delivered.
- Demonstrating products/services to existing/potential customer and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Identifies advantages and compares company’s products/services.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years cognate experience in the position.
- Applicant should stay within job location.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Note: Review of applications will be done on a rolling basis.