Full-time Babban Gona: Human Development Analyst Vacancy
Babban Gona is a high-impact, financially sustainable and highly scalable agricultural social enterprise that is part-owned by the farmers we serve. In recognition of the impact it has achieved thus far, it is the first for-profit social enterprise in history and the first Nigerian organisation to receive the prestigious Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship. The Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship is considered the equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize in the Social Entrepreneurship industry.
The Job : Human Development Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Conducting and coordinating the recruitment of new team members for both Kaduna and Lagos offices.
- Advertising positions, administering tests and scheduling interviews for prospective team members.
- Researching, analyzing, developing and preparing human resource policies and procedures, recommendations, reports and correspondence.
- Maintaining a comprehensive database of all employee information.
- Training and orientation of new employees.
- Establishing and maintaining proper working relationships with all employees and the public.
- Performing other administrative functions
Qualifications & Required skills:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a closely related field.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources management; as well as applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
- Ability to appropriately plan, organize, monitor, and evaluate the work flow of projects and activities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
How To Apply
All interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Plese use the job title as subjet of the mail
Register&upload resume via apply online