Full-time AXA Mansard Pensions: Head, Funds Accounting Vacancy
AXA Mansard is a member of the AXA Group, the worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 157,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 59 countries. The group is a conglomerate of independently run businesses, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. Despite being written in upper case, “AXA” is not an acronym, the name was chosen because it is short and can be pronounced easily the same way in every language.
The Job : Head, Funds Accounting
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
- To ensure timely and accurate posting of all investment transactions in the managed funds.
- To ensure timely and accurate valuation of all funds under management on a day to day basis
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Oversight of the funds valuation, reporting and returns renditions, ledger maintenance and
reconciliation processes to ensure consistent timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensure that all time-bound reports to the relevant stakeholders are submitted within the stipulated time
- Ensure that the appropriate end-of-month’s fee invoices are raised and submitted for all relevant
- Ensure that adequate periodic reconciliations are carried out between the custodian’s portfolio and our
in-house valuation as it affects each fund
- Ensure that corporate actions are appropriately updated and documented
- Periodic maintenance of all fund ledgers.
- Ensure accurate reports in the RMAS system.
- Immediate escalation of issues emanating from the process.
- Provide proper direction to the team on achieving stated objectives.
- Liaise with auditors on fund audits & attend to auditors queries.
- General supervision of all activities in the unit.
Required Skills and Competencies
- First degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related course, or a relevant professional qualification
- 10 or more years’ experience, of which 8 must have been in financial services, and 4 in a managerial
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good knowledge of financial instruments
- Good knowledge of Bank reconciliation.
AXA Mansard Pensions Limited
Job Description for Head, Funds Accounting
Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply