Full-time AXA Mansard Insurance Plc: Solutions Developer Vacancy
AXA Mansard is a member of the AXA Group, the worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 157,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 59 countries. The group is a conglomerate of independently run businesses, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. Despite being written in upper case, “AXA” is not an acronym, the name was chosen because it is short and can be pronounced easily the same way in every language.
AXA Mansard was incorporated in 1989 as a private limited liability company and is registered as a composite company with the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM). The Company offers life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries AXA Mansard Health Limited, AXA Mansard Investments Limited and AXA Mansard Pensions limited. The company was listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange in November 2009 and has Market Capitalization in excess of N28 billion thereby remaining the biggest insurance company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The Job : Solutions Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Architecture of savings and investment related technological solutions, ensuring utility, flexibility and simplicity.
- Streamline processes systematically and proactively using new, emerging and cost effective technologies.
- Drive investment related (in conjunction with supporting group) initiatives applying deep data analytics and implementation of AI/machine learning.
- Participate actively in the agile and continuous development and deployment of digital strategies for the business
- Ensure all online and web applications are flexible and simple to use by all stakeholders.
- Manage the engagement of third party developers/consultants in line with AXA group outsourcing standard.
- Ensure proper documentation of every aspect of application implementation including setup and maintain records, software updates, and changes to the applications.
- Ensure all development conforms to standard system development life cycle plan
- Integrate and manage different distribution channels (online, POS, ATM, and mobility)
- Ensure proper backup of source codes in line with AXA group standard
- Work with solution providers to implement software and ensure that application deployment is carried out in accordance with pre-defined standards and in line with user requirement documentation.
- A major in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in digital, IT or other relevant technology related roles.
- Keen interest in disrupting the savings, investment and finance fields.
- Understanding and application of contemporary programming languages.
- Understanding of user experience design.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Good knowledge of business process evaluation and design
- Project management and systems network knowledge
How To Apply
CLick Here To Apply ONline