Full-time Avetiz: Digital Media Specialist Vacancy
With the massive population, natural resources, fast developing economy and entrepreneurial culture, Nigeria’s investment potential for growth is vast and we are uniquely positioned drive this growth.
The Job : Digital Media Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The job role was created to meet the organization’s need of promoting its success stories through media activities. It is expected of the job holder to have a highly specialized skill set that focus on media- Internet marketing, video production, graphics design, social media marketing. The position holder will creatively write sucess stories and take quality pictures.
In other words, the position will promote the company’s image, activities and increase client engagement by the use of success stories and good images from pictures and videos.
- Creatively write success stories
- Manage social media handles ( facebook, Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn)
- Manage the company’s blogs by finding and writing creative stories
- Increase number of view, shares, promotion of success stories
- Establish web presence and boost brand awareness
- Strengthen the company’s voice via social media
- Stay up to date with digital media developments
- Handle social media responsibilites.
- Manage video production
- Execute photo editing.
Key Performance Indicators
- Social Media promotion for success stories
- Social Media Followers
- Facebook engaged users and impressions
- Facebook daily reach
- Twitter Key Stats
- Twitter Recent Hash tags
- Twitter recent mentions
- Instagram key metrics
- Linkedin key metrics
- Linkedin shares
- Linkedin clicks
- Social Media influence
- Number and quality of success stories
- Patient, emotionally intelligent and honest
- Enthusiastic and open-minded
- A great thinker
- Passionate about digital media
- Solid knowledge of editing softwares- (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dream weaver, flash or indesign, final cut pro and Quark express).
- Creative writer
- Knowledge of success stories
- Experience with visual communication
- Familarity with web design
- Excellent project management skills
- B.sc degree in Marketing, communication or in related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a related role.
How To Apply