Full-time AT&A Property Synergy Limited: Business Development Officer – Retail Vacancy
AT&A Property Synergy Limited, our goal is to provide the information you need when you need it to make informed real estate investment decisions. Our comprehensive property management services mean we handle the day-to-day tasks of managing the property so that you don’t have to. Because we treat each of our clients’ property as if they were our own, every detail is accounted for. Services include marketing the property, screening applicants, coordinating lease signings, collecting rent payments, responding to owner and tenant requests, and arranging for repairs when needed.
The Job : Business Development Officer – Retail
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The primary role of the Business Development Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- He/she would work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business executive’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors
- Onboard new vendors unto AT&A Retail platforms and populate users
- Actively engage all platform users in activities that result in patronage
- Manage day to day operations of the platforms to process orders and coordinate the delivery riders for speedy deliveries
- Manage the relationship with the e-commerce platform provider(s)
- Ensure that the e-commerce elements on the websites are fully functional at all times and meet customer needs.
- Identify best practice and make recommendations where appropriate
- Implement corporate brand strategies and tactics to drive all e-commerce sales
- Drive followership on our social media pages
- Research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads for all the retail products
- Research the needs of other companies to identify those that require the services the company renders and learn about the key decision makers
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services, following them up so as to close the business deals
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products / services
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, presentations and prospects
- Determine cross-selling opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2.2. in Marketing, Mass Communication or related field discipline
- A professional certification in Marketing as well as a Master’s Degree would serve as an added advantage.
- This position requires a smart and business savvy individual with an understanding of Logistics business, Warehouse agency and /or Facility Management.
- 1-3 years in sales or a business development environment
- Possess very good sales and marketing skills
- Possess problem solving skills
- Networking skills
- Must possess a good business sense
- Excellent use of online marketing tools
- Ability to work under pressure and still meet up with given deadlines
- Possess effective communication skills to interact with diverse groups of people both in writing and in speaking without getting misunderstood
- Good negotiation skills
- Must be a notably pleasant character
- Must be flexible and able to multi task on the job
- Planning skills: The officer should have the ability to plan for a project and follow it up to its completion
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
How To Apply
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]