Full-time Astrum Energy Solutions Limited: Sales Representative Vacancy
Astrum Energy is Nigeria #1 full service, solar energy provider. We are a leading company that pioneered the development of solar energy throughout Nigeria and beyond.
The Job : Sales Representative
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Develop Astrum energy’s presence in the Region, especially in residential, institutions, and light commercial segments.
- The Sales Rep uses his/her existing network of decision takers in the industry to track projects, partners and opportunities.
- This role would suit a selfmotivated, resultsoriented individual who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A solid capability in forming both new relationships and developing existing ones will be required.
- To succeed in this role, you will possess a combination of leadership abilities with detailoriented execution skills and business savvy.
- Develop the light commercial PV market for Astrum Energy in the Region.
- Go after approved projects, develop partnerships with social and new housing cooperation’s, Estate developers, and large energy consumers to sell Astrum Energy’s Solar power systems.
- Develop, motivate and improve existing partners and to develop strategic partnerships.
- Develop partnerships with EPC (Engineering, procurement, and construction management) contractors to be able to offer conjointly a turnkey solution to endusers.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience in a closely related industry i.e. highend, capex intensive products and solutions within the renewable energy and solar environment.
- Strong knowledge of capital intensive project sales, and financing ; lease and rent solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Selfmotivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Hunter profile: proven ability to drive aggressive sales growth and meet targets.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Cover Note and detailed CV’s to: [email protected]