Full-time Astrum Energy Solutions Limited: Digital Marketing / Business Development Officer Vacancy
Astrum Energy is Nigeria #1 full service, solar energy provider. We are a leading company that pioneered the development of solar energy throughout Nigeria and beyond.
The Job : Digital Marketing / Business Development Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms ; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc, and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios for lead acquisition and conversion.
- Excel at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Provide ongoing measurement and evaluation of activities and campaigns, as required
- Continually reviewing & actively managing the website and online assets
- Use CRM to track leads and report on trends and campaign success
- Creating and delivering engaging digital content
- Ensuring all content and online communication is consistent with company tone of voice
- Work with relevant teams to design, build and maintain social media presence and marketing activities on all platforms
- Exploit new social media channels and opportunities as they arise
- Conduct search marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) activities
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for online products and channels
- Support ongoing research and analysis of customer data, market conditions and
- competitor data to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Measure and report performance of all relevant digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Relevant First degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Information Science and Media Studies, or any related course
- 1 – 3 years online marketing & communications experience and effective use of digital marketing tools.
- Appreciable skill in writing, online marketing & communication and website analytics tools
- Current/recent experience in a content management role to include experience in developing digital content
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Be proficient in content marketing application and generate leads from all social media platforms
- Be experienced in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibit both creative and analytical skills of digital marketing
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Display the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Have good time management knowledge
- Poses the ability to guide other employees when necessary on content development, creation, editing and online reputation management.
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Cover Note and detailed CV’s to: [email protected]