Full-time Assets and Equipment Manager at SPIE Nigeria Limited
Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Our success is built on over 40 years of rich history. Our extensive field experience, combined with the broad competencies of our specialists and a worldwide global presence, has allowed SPIE Oil & Gas Services to be what we are today: a major player in the supply of technical expertise for the Oil & Gas industry. We are considered by many of our customers to be “Expert Hands”, which reflects the technical knowledge and involvement of our teams across all phases of our customer’s assets lifecycle.
The Job : Assets and Equipment Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reports: to the Administrative and Financial Director
Liaise with: the managing board of parents
Manage: the technical team and the cleaning team
- Recommend works with detailed propositions
- Search and recommend quality contractors and suppliers
- Assist with tendering contracts with suppliers and contractors ensuring commercial competitiveness
- Liaise with contractors to follow through on approved work from order to third party certification
- Record and monitor costs and expenses for works
- Planning, directing and running daily operations of the maintenance team (school’s technical workers and service providers)
- Provide a first line contact for staff, to provide an effective response to queries and complaints and to provide proper information and communication to requestors.
- Carry daily walk-rounds ensuring general functioning of equipment. Follow up on action items.
Trigger corrective actions
- Recommend to the DAF improvements that could be made to the cleaning service, to the technical service
- Record and monitor costs and expenses for maintenance
- Ensure building plans, technical plans, inventory are up to date
- Direct arrangements for events, functions, planned curricular activities.
- Order and manage furniture requests
- Maintain accurate records of furniture
- Search and recommend quality suppliers
- Commit to premises safety and safety procedures
- Carry daily walk-rounds ensuring integrity of premises. Follow up on action items.
- Support in organization of safety drills
- Management of the key’s schedule
- Person specifications
- Technical expertise in mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
Managerial skills: ability to set up processes, ability to lead a technical team,
Communication skills: ability to deal tactfully, calmly and effectively with a wide range of people from inside and outside the organisation, Sense of organization, priorization, anticipation, Rigor, discretion, reactivity, initiative
Faithfull behaviour: comply to processes, ensure compliance with statutory regulations and code of practice
Computer knowledge with competency in Microsoft office and drawing software
Languages: written and spoken English, written and spoken French is must
How To Apply