Full-time Artee Group (SPAR Nigeria) Ongoing Recruitment
Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was in 1998, when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt. Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria. With the launch of Dollarstore in Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group recently added another value format to its retail brand portfolio.
The Job : Customer Services Associate
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The ideal candidate should be an organized, detail, and action-oriented individual who operates with a customer-first mentality. A successful Store Service Associate is a team player who enjoys interacting with shoppers and customers, and is motivated by career potential.
- Greets and triages customers ensuring they connect to what they want in a timely manner. Takes a customer-first approach with all interactions.
- Ensures the front of store is welcoming
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Technology savvy with ability to understand the broad set of Spar products.
- Able and willing to perform operational and administrative tasks including pulling daily reports for the Store management.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Completes training requirements and actively engages in team huddles and team learning.
- Generally requires of 1 -3 years of retail or related experience.
- Qualification N.D, H.N.D, B.sc
- Work history demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills that strive toward world class customer experience.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and listening skills with a personable approach and detail orientation.
- Thrives in a fast paced, changing, high-volume environment.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
How To Apply