Full-time ARMORSIL West Africa: Technical Sales Engineer/Architect Vacancy
ARMORSIL West AFRICA is a manufacturer of building product systems with a presence in Nigeria, Ghana and other West African Sub Region. We are seeking to recruit intelligent , dynamic and problem solving individuals to fill open positions in our Lagos Office
The Job : Technical Sales Engineer/Architect
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Department: Technical Sales
Reporting to: Technical Business Manager
The Technical sales Engineer/Architects will be responsible for providing product technical information to clients, support clients with information on product and systems application and installations, generating new sales leads and expands ARMORSIL range of products within the Nigerian market.
Responsibilities / Functions
- Create awareness among construction companies and consultants on company products and benefits to the end users.
- Undertake presentation to clients, consultants and construction companies on company product utilization and benefits
- Undertake sample trials for clients and consultants to demonstrate product efficacy and performance
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the Area, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the Area’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of area sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the area.
Specific Targets / Objectives
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his area.
- Make product available in every area within his locations by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his area.
- Train all sales force within his area.
Requirements/Education and Experience Required
- University Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Technology, Architecture and Quantity surveying.
- Minimum of 3-7 years working experience of sales in the building and Construction Industry
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.