Full-time AOS Orwell Latest Ongoing Cv Submission
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join the team as:
The Job : Senior Client Account Manager, Process Management Division
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reporting to the Head of Sales / Deputy Country Manager PMD, the Sales Manager is the AOS Orwell representative for major Clients wherever the Client has business in Nigeria.
• Maximises AOS Orwell’s business prospects including all AOS Orwell’s products and services with Client.
• Ensures maximum utilisation of existing contracts by maintaining relationships with Clients through regular daily review visits.
• Identifies and develops new opportunities with the Client as identified.
• Identifies competitors & reports competitor activity & market share
• Represents the Client in AOS Orwell; represents AOS Orwell at the Client’s operational base.
• Attends morning and other meetings and reports all relevant information (client drilling programme, enquiries, quotations etc) to base on a daily basis.
• Supports the Marketing Department in enhancing AOS Orwell brand value across Client organisation
• Prepares a weekly & monthly activity report as requested by department(s) head.
• Sets up meetings and presentations seamlessly for Business Unit Managers, Product Sales Manager, Marketing Manager and any other AOS Orwell official as required.
• Covers all operational bases of the Client.
• Carries out any other Business Development activity that may be required by AOS Orwell vis-à-vis the client.
• Builds relationship with senior management team of customers
• Alignment of initiatives between the Client and AOS Orwell by imbibing and transferring relevant aspects of Client’s QHSE and other systems into AOS Orwell.
• Manages the Sales team dedicated to CAM’s clients
• To facilitate the process of ERP in AOS Orwell.
• Nurture positive, collaborative working relationship with clients
• Custodian of client records, information & instruction
• Production & presentation of client facing materials (reports, studies, presentations, to company standards)
• Ownership of client needs/requests & facilitation of completion
• Meet & exceed client expectations by utilising clients processes/procedures to get results
• Achieve continuous improvement by proactively assessing company’s working relationship, practices & methods.
Candidate should possess a minimum of a good bachelor’s degree or HND in Electronics / Instrumentation
• Combined experience of at least 10-15 years in sales & marketing or account management typically handling customers from Process Industry in Nigeria including majorly O&G customers.
Good knowledge of Process Automation and Field Instrumentation including valves and analysers
• Excellent Oral & Communication Skills.
• Understand Customer needs & expectations.
• Understands Companies Vision / Mission.
• Team motivation and leadership
• Understanding of business and proven track record of managing major operators in Nigeria and managing sales team
• Proven experience of engaging with senior management level
This person must be flexible, self-motivated, versatile and able to work well under pressure; open, honest and direct; comfortable with giving and receiving constructive feedback.
In addition the Strategic CAM must show the following:
• Excellent networking skills and strong customer relationship management abilities; ability to manage client expectations
• People Management & Leadership Skills
• Ability to implement Processes and Procedures
• Good communication skills
• Team player skills
How To Apply