Full-time AOS Orwell: Integrated Control and Safety Systems Sales Services Engineer Vacancy
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join the team as:
The Job : Integrated Control and Safety Systems Sales Services Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reporting to the Workshop Sales Service Manager, this person is responsible for driving the service sales of ICSS, Valve.
• Consultative selling and technical presentations on ICSS maintenance service contracts/upgrades of existing plant/critical equipment control systems and 3rd party interfaces
• Work with E&I/maintenance/operations site and project teams in customer organisations to provide solutions on control system needs and requirements
• Support internal sales/estimators to prepare system architecture and technical proposals and provide support for reviews, ensure timely submission.
• Prepare reports and presentations for management related to sales and revenue, project funnel, collect competitor intelligence.
• Monitor the market and evaluate competition and customer specific strategic and operational factors to support business decisions.
• Technical Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• Demonstrated track record of sales / business development growth in Nigeria within oil & gas market – target customers’ production/maintenance/operations/L&D/asset management organizations
• Working experience of 5-10 years with GE/Siemens/Rockwell/Schneider/Yokogawa/Honeywell control systems sales/services
• Must be a self-starter who is driven to completion of sales orders and project execution.
• Willingness and ability to travel 60% time across Nigeria.
How To Apply