Full-time Analyst, CVM Analytics at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
The Job :Analyst, CVM Analytics
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for leveraging the enterprise data warehouse and other data sources to build sophisticated and advanced analytics models for insight generation to aid decision making and base optimization activities.
- Responsible for understanding and analyzing the base to derive usable and practical segmentation to aid design and creation of micro-segmented offers for revenue optimization and churn reduction
- Develop and utilize data collection instruments and methods for the evaluation and quality control of research or operational data
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making
- Coordinate data requests with respect to pre and post return on investment data extraction, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Maintain computerized collection and track relevant data and appropriate records of research methods and results.
- Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Extract qualifying data, based on defined campaigns and according to the approved campaign road map as well as manage and update engine room tools.
- Provide support to campaign segmentation analyst as required.
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management data analysis and requests.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of Big Data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics Interface with financial analysts and business units to understand their data requirements and reporting needs
- Liaise with product management managers to understand the data needed to support and monitor product performance
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or other related marketing or Social Science discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Working knowledge of data mining/ analysis using statistical analytical system( SAS) & SQL, problem solving and reporting/presentation
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques.
- Good knowledge of statistical modeling techniques and algorithms.
- B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND
How To Apply