Full-time Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Security Supervisor – Expat Vacancy
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
The Job : Security Supervisor – Expat
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Onshore Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- The Security Supervisor supports applicable functions, units and projects, meeting deliverables, responding to management requests, identifying staffing needs, reviewing and endorsing applicable plans or procedures, and facilitating various committees.
- This job role ensures that the tools, resources, and support are fit for purpose, providing stewardship, analysis, direction and supervisory support to drive the organization to achieve the corporate vision of “Nobody Gets Hurt”.
- It is recognized that the Security Supervisor job role is a player coach role and so a mix of technical and supervisory skills are required to ensure success.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead implementation of appropriate security processes and programs for operating assets and projects or for internal Global Security processes.
- Lead complex security process and program updates.
- Lead security aspects or Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) assessments, security risk assessments, Quality Assurance Security Review (QASR) or other security processes for area of operations.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other Global Security personnel and or Site Security Contacts.
- Communicate complex security issues (e.g., threats, program changes) within area of operations.
- Maintain strong liaison with an extensive network of internal and external security (and related) contacts.
- Sets safety culture and oversees the safety of all direct reports
- Explains and promotes the team and company vision; sets clear and measurable objectives; engages, motivates and empowers team members
- Demonstrates and rewards courage of conviction, creativity and adaptability in improving business results; shares learnings from success and failure
- Promotes collaboration and teamwork; creates a work environment where different perspectives are valued; effectively manages conflict
- Behavioral Skills: makes sound decisions, courage of conviction, manages risk, strategic
- Functional Skills: intelligence and analysis, executive protection, global security operations, technical security and engineering, risk assessment and management, site security operations, emergency
- preparedness and responses
- Relevant experience in Oil and Gas security, law enforcement, security, or the military that includes exposure to staff supervision, security program administration, crime prevention and/or crisis management
- Degree in the Security field, policing, criminology or business administration, or equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge of asset management and protection
- Security program management
- Well versed with security legislation, policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of security systems and technologies
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of criminal investigation
- Knowledge of criminal intelligence/national intelligence
- Knowledge of crisis/disaster management planning
- Risk appreciation/identification and reduction
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven oral, written and active-listening skills
- Highly effective organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How To Apply