Full-time Aircraft Technician at Air Peace Limited
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are looking for people to join our ever growing team. We require talent who are as excited as we are to help build a world class Airline flying out of Africa, to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Aircraft Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Aircraft Type: Boeing B737-300 / 400 / 500- Boeing B777
Reports to: Head of Maintenance
- Technician is responsible for accomplishing delegated maintenance tasks on Air Peace Limited Aircraft to the required airworthiness standards.
- The primary objective is to ensure the continued safe operation of the aircraft by achieving, and striving to exceed, the standards of airworthiness set by the Nig. CARs.
- Ensures all required entries into the aircraft logbooks and permanent records are accurate and preserved in accordance with APL requirements.
- Performs maintenance planning, along with management oversight of inspections, repairs, and modifications, as assigned.
- The technician may have external maintenance monitoring responsibilities with third party vendors and contractors.
- The technician is encouraged to proactively provide recommendations for modifications and upgrades, as necessary.
- Ensure appropriate entry is made in the aircraft log when job is accomplished on the aircraft.
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any unsafe conditions.
- Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
- Maintain inventories of materials, equipment, or products.
- Install machine or equipment replacement parts.
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance
- Examine and inspect aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and deicers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problems.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible schedules, as required to accommodate customer driven flight schedules.
- Second Upper Division in any of these engineering courses:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of one (1) year of college or equivalent technical training, in related field
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Safety management
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Excellent Creativity & Innovative skills
- High level of personal credibility
- Result oriented
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.
How To Apply