Full-time Air Peace Limited: Cargo Manager Vacancy
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
The Job : Cargo Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Cargo Manager, shall be responsible for monitoring and organizing all activities within the APL cargo section. The Cargo Manager processes outbound cargo in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner, supervise and coordinate the activities of ground crew in the loading, unloading, securing and staging of aircraft cargo or baggage. This position shall also be required to manage the risk involving unsafe work procedures while same time, delivering customer satisfaction and reducing claims.
- Develop excellent working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Internal: Station Managers/Duty Managers, Sales support, IT Support, Revenue Accounting/Management.
- External: Cargo agents, Other Airlines, IT technicians, Company’s Bank staff.
- Competencies and Key Requirements:
- High level of personal credibility.
- Good customer relation skill.
- Good understanding of Airline products and services.
- HND/B.Sc. or any other relevant qualification.
- IATA Operational Audit (IOSA) will be added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years work experience in Air Cargo Operations / Ground Handling / Freight and Warehousing of which last 2 years is on a Managerial level.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs and Credentials to [email protected]