Full-time Air Peace Limited: B1/B2 Licensed Engineer Vacancy
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are looking for people to join our ever growing team. We require talent who are as excited as we are to help build a world class Airline flying out of Africa, to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : B1/B2 Licensed Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Aircraft Type: Boeing B737-300 / 400 / 500 – B777
Reports to: Head of Maintenance
- B1 – B2 licensed engineers are aircraft specialist hired to plan, organise and carry out aircraft maintenance checks.
- These must be in line with an airline’s maintenance schedule, and when problems have been identified.
- Perform line maintenance on customer aircraft
- Ensure compliance with all procedures associated with the line maintenance of the customers aircraft.
- Report any technical issues, aircraft delays, or other issues to the HOM.
- Ensure all planned aircraft work is carried out as scheduled and liaise with HOM and BCT to optimize aircraft downtime.
- Ensure all aircraft paperwork, technical logs, and work packs are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales.
- Maintain and manage line maintenance tooling, material and component stores.
- Ensure all maintenance tasks carried out are accurately recorded in both technical log and in company maintenance database
- Accomplish designated maintenance requirements on company aircraft
- Responsible for the quality standards of maintenance tasks
- Accomplish and administer the operational maintenance activities in an efficient & safe manner
- Ensure standards of airworthiness set by the Nig. CAA and other applicable regulatory bodies are met.
- Lead technicians in accomplishment of routine maintenance and defect rectification tasks.
- Dispatch aircrafts with available resources within required time frame.
- Ensure all necessary safety precautions are taken before commencement of any task as per applicable manual.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient aircraft line maintenance, defect diagnosis, modifications, staff supervision; liaison with customer, engineering and logistics.
- Regularly deal with local and outstation AOG that will require unconventional approaches to resolve problems.
Key Performance Indicators
- 80% accuracy in document/records processing and retention
- Identify and report hazards to reduce the level of identified risks and errors i.e. Zero tolerance of unsafe acts and Zero cost on human factor errors
- Identify and report incidents/accidents using appropriate forms immediately the need arises
- Ensure that aircraft maintenance processes are 100% compliant with regulatory requirements and company approved documents
- Good housekeeping of APL tools and equipment after completion of task daily.
- Effective written and verbal handover process to incoming shift.
- AMEL Holder or its equivalent in air frame & power plants or avionics with Boeing 737 classic type rating
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience with Boeing 737 classic
- Min 2 years’ experience in exercising the privileges of a Certifier on the B737-300/400/500
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Safety management
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Excellent Creativity & Innovative skills
- High level of personal credibility
- Result oriented
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.
How To Apply