Full-time Administrative Manager at AFM Recruit
AFM Recruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are currently recruiting an Administrative Manager for our prestigious client located in Lekki, Lagos. The incumbent will be expected to support the firm operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
The Job : Administrative Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Complete projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Minimum if a Degree in (BSc/BA) in Business Administration or related fields.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Manager (3-5 years)
- At least 3-5years proven experience as an Administrative Manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures, departmental and legal policies
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in supervising others and knowledge of customer service practices
- Must possess exceptional organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply