Full-time Admin/Operations Manager at Soteria Eye Clinic
A reputable eye clinic in Warri, Delta State is requesting the services of an experienced Manager.
The Job : Admin/Operations Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Supervises activities of subordinates.
- Enforce discipline
- To watch for innovations in techniques and methods of work in other organizations.
- To set targets of output of work.
- To motivate the office employees in their unit.
- To initiate corrective steps, where necessary to improve work performance.
- To bring about changes in methods and equipment’s.
- To set targets of output of work
- To establish proper authority relationship among members of the work group.
- To schedule work so as to maintain an even and steady flow
- To interpret organizational policies and programmes
- To evaluate the merits of the employees on the basis of their performance
- To control work performance of the office employees
- To establish systems and procedures for office activities
- To provide congenial work atmosphere
- To assign work to different office assistants according to their abilities.
- Knowledge of office management principles and practices.
- A team player and an effective team leader.
- Knowledge of supervisory principles, practices and techniques.
- Must have customer service skills
- Must have the ability to drive and motivate.
- Must be proactive and can think outside the box.
- A forward thinker.
- Passion and Customer centric.
- A Bi-lingual skill is an advantage.
- Welcoming, friendly and helpful.
- Good with figures.
- Proficient with MS Office
- Efficient and professional (after training of course).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good at administrative tasks.
- Calm and efficient in all situations.
- Well organized, with the ability to multi task.
- Eye for details.
- A people person, with tact and sensitivity.
Education and Experience:
B.sc in Management Science with not less than 3 to 4 years relevant experience
How To Apply
Interested applicant should send CVs to [email protected] for enquiries call 09086710931