Full-time Admin and HR Manager at ONNAN Unity Company Limited
ONNAN Unity Company was incorporated as a limited liability company on the 22nd of August 1995 with its registered office at 4a Limpopo, FHA, Maitama, Abuja. It was set up with the intentions of a holding company with diverse interest in all sectors of the country’s economy.
The years following its formation was full of progress as the company was able to set up various trading businesses, fully complete construction and engineering jobs, establish engineering equipment supply chains, successfully execute real estate acquisition and development projects, and develop and operate hospitality institutions. This was in line with the broad vision of the management and board.
The Job : Admin and HR Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Preferred Candidate (Female Only)
- The Admin and Human Resource Officer will be responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling across the office.
- He/she will also undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff have adequate support to work efficiently.
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- He/She will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support to supervisors and staff to develop skills and capabilities of staff.
- Monitoring Staff performance and attendance at work
- Coordinating staff recruitment and selection process
- Provision of information and assistance to staff, supervisor and management on human resource and work-related issues
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondences (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned and assist colleagues whenever necessary
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the Arts, Law or Social Sciences. Should have at least 2 years practical experience managing Admin or HR.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Google sheets, Docs, Drive etc
- Must be Female
How To Apply